Disney acquires 'Indiana Jones'



Today it was confirmed that Disney has now acquired the rights to the Indiana Jones franchise from Paramount.  Just last year Disney had bought the rights to the star wars franchise and quickly followed with the announcement of a new trilogy.  So far there hasn't been any news of a possible new installment, but I will definitely expect something announced before the end of the year.

I'm curious as to what they are planning with the franchise, with the last film be wildly received as a disappointment, I wouldn't be surprised if they planned out a new possible trilogy. 

Source: EW 

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment