The First Rogue One Teaser Is Here!


Its crazy to think that there is another Star Wars movie already on the way right after the release of The Force Awakens!

What is cool is the way this film looks! Edwards knows from experience how to make his moves at least look epic with the darker tones and atmosphere and its cool to see that brought here. My biggest concern is that the films will worry too much about connecting the story to the original trilogy and giving you nostalgia instead of standing on its own.

Rogue One isn't the most interesting story that could be told in this universe, mostly because its going back to prequel territory of explaining events that are much cooler in passing than actually dedicating an entire movie about it but I will reserve judgement until I see the movie myself.

Check out the trailer for yourself!


SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment