Pixar Planing More Sequels, Toy Story 4 is One of Them


Pixar is planing more movies and Toy Story is one of them. There is a leaked photo going around and even trending on twitter of Pixar's all upcoming movies that will be releasing over the coming years. Most of them are expected and some we already knew was announced.

But what surprised me the most was that all of the movies they are making are sequels with only possible one or two original movies. I understand that most people just want to see the same thing with the same characters, but what I always used to like about Pixar was how they would always find something new to today.

Even this year they came back with Inside Out which felt more mature and is one of the best movies ever released by them. So seeing them return to making sequels again does worry me.



What do you think? Is Pixar doing the right thing, or should they make original movies again?

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment