Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 3 The Antilles Extraction


Sabine brings in Wedge and Hobbie to the Rebellion!

The episode this week focused on Sabine as she responds to a distress signal from someone who might be questioning the Empire. She sneaks onto a pilot training facility and meets up with the ones who might want out of the Empire.

Turn out two of the people in this facility is Wedge Antiles and Hobbie Klivian who were side characters in the original trilogy films. They all team together and create a plan to escape the facility but run into trouble when actually trying to leave. 

They get captured by Agent Kallus but Sabine finds a way to break free and save the others so they can make a final escape. 

I thought this was a pretty safe episode, as we didn't get much in getting the plot to moves yet we did get introduced to two side characters from the movies. It is nice to get backstory to them I just hope they can become more involved later on in the show. 

The moment I found the most interesting was when Agent Kallus lets Sabine and the other go as a repayment for Zeb. More and more they are hinting at Kallus becoming a Rebel and I think those hints will only increase. 

Overall I wasn't too impressed but I don't thing this episode was aiming for anything more than what it did. 

Rating:







SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment