Redrawn ‘Batman: The Killing Joke’ Is Now The Only Version I Want To See


This morning I found the video that is getting more and more attention about a fan redrawn edit of the trailer for the upcoming "The Killing Joke" film. After watching this comparison video I was shocked at how much better the edit had looked as it took the approach of trying to recreate the original source material as close as possible. There were some detail lost, but nothing that couldn't be added. It impressed me at how they were able to redraw over the trailer and keep so polish at the same time without you noticing what was under it.

What really hooked my attention was the use of color that added a cool stylized effect that made the scenes feel much more odd. In comparison to the official version this one is much more exciting and a lot less dark and bleak just to be dark and bleak. It reminded me a bit of that Man of Steel comparison video where someone edited the film to be much more brighter and have more color. It really isn't noticeable until someone takes the time to add something that I realize how much I am missing by taking the dark realistic route. Something that can work in the film but doesn't need to be transferred over to everything DC and comic book related.

It is questionable on whether or not this Youtuber will continue to work on this edit when the full film releases but if they do decide to work on it, I will definitely be watching it! 



Also check out the comparison video that goes along with it as well.


So did redrawing and adding color make the trailer much better or do you will prefer the original? Leave a comment down below! 

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment