Silver Linings Playbook Review



  This is a movie that has definitely gained hype recently especially from the Oscars nominations recently. And I have to say, this movie is worth all the hype its getting! I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. What makes this movie more enjoyable is the fact that this is much more of a “Dramedy” than anything. 
  All the performances in this movie were great all around. Bradley Cooper was fantastic and  Jenifer Lawrence is easily my favorite actress right now and this movie only makes me like her more. Robert De Niro essentially showed a great example of how a supporting character should be! and it was very much a surprise to see Chris Tucker in this movie, and not being over the top either. I really found myself getting attached to the characters which I can very much give credit to the writing and directing, which was both by David O. Russell.
  All in all this will be a movie I will definitely remember when it comes to thinking of my top 10 of the year. Its a story that can easily be connected with and characters that are more relatable than you think.  If there is one movie to see this year so far, its Silver Linings Playbook.

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment