5 Films I Am Looking Forward To For The Rest of 2015


The year is already approaching its end phase we are starting to get into the award season of movies. But there are still a few movies coming out for the rest of the year that I am still looking forward to seeing.


5. Boruto: Naruto The Movie

This is the latest Naruto movie and has already become the most popular Naruto film ever over seas. It just might possibly be the last Naruto movie we get to see in a while. Its coming here to the US in October and I can't wait to see it.

4. Spectre

The latest James Bond film and I really enjoyed Skyfall and this very much feels like a sequel to that film. I think I am looking forward to seeing what style and visuals they use in the film because Skyfall was definitely a step up in the looks.

3.The Martian 

I still don't know anything about this film, other than its stars Matt Damon and is directed by Ridley Scott who's doing another Sci-Fi film. It looks very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens in the film.

2. Hunger Games Mokingjay Part 2

This is the final Hunger Games films and I even skipped Part 1 so I can watch both films back to back. I have already read the final book in the series but I am curious to see how they approach the final book.

1. Star Wars The Force Awakens

I think me along with a lot of other people are looking forward to this movie. There isn't much to say other than I will most likely be seeing this movie multiple times. 


What movies are you looking forward to? Are there any movies that are not on my list that you want to see?

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment