First Trailer and Poster for 10 Cloverfield Lane A.K.A Cloverfield 2!

 

Today we get the first poster and trailer to the follow up to Cloverfield. It is titles 10 Cloverfield Lane. A title which could mean anything at this point. Other than it being a sequel to Cloverfield I don't know much about the film whether it will take place after the first movie or will be a prequel in some way, who knows!



I have not seen the trailer and I don't plan on seeing the trailer until after I see the movie. Normally I wouldn't mind, but because they went out of their way to keep the making of this movie a secret, I can make sure that I will try my best to know as little as possible going into this movie.


Check out the trailer below!




SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment