Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Has A New Composer!


Rogue One continues to get more and more changes added to the film, to the rewrites to the reshoots, its very clear that this film has been changed in tone. Todays new also kinda confirms that. I only hope that these changes to the film will ultimately improve the film and not hurt it but with Disney knows the stakes of this film, I think it will be fine. 

Due to a schedule change, Alexandre Desplat is stepping down as composer for the upcoming Rogue One Star Wars Film. Michael Giacchino (The Incredibles, Mission Impossible) will now be the composer for the film and the first composer other than John Williams to score a Star Wars film. 

I actually kind of like this change because Giacchino has sorta become the up and coming John Williams with his style of sound. I think Giacchino will also be the best replacement for when John Williams decides to step down from doing Star Wars films. I am curious to see what he decides to bring to the film and also how much of the tone has changed from before. 

Source: schmoesknow

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment