Naruto Live Action Movie Announced!


Hollywood is trying again at a live action anime franchise and this time it is Naruto. Lionsgate has reported that they has purchased the rights to the franchise and will be developing a movie in the next coming years. I personally would like to see it as a television show, especially with how good things on Netflix and other networks have been. 

It will be directed by Michael Gracey who hasn't done much so it is to early to say weather to be excited or not. 

"The studio is in negotiations for the film rights to the “Naruto” series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto, first published in 1997. The manga, which has sold more than 200 million copies in print, follows adolescent ninja Naruto Uzumaki, who dreams of becoming the village ninja, the community’s protector and leader."


I just hope it doesn't go the route of Dragonball Evolution, and tries to retain much of the source material. 

I can't say I'm excited for this or even want to see this, but if its going to happen I can just hope they would try to their best to create a good adaption of the story. At the moment there hasn't been a good adaption

SOURCE

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment