Next Planet of the Apes film called War of the Planet of the Apes!


Today is was announced that the next film in the Planet of the Apes film will be called War of the Planet of the Apes. 

My first impression, is that its very long, but also this fits in perfect based on what this new trilogy of movies has been leading to. Knowing what is going to happen based on the title makes me really excited to see what will happen in the film.

I really liked the direction that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes it went in and when that filmed ended it very much hinted that the next movie will be a war movie. Matt Reeves is returning to direct and I do believe write as well. 

What do you guys think of the title? Leave a comment down below!

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment