Hercules Movie Review



Hercules stars Dwayne Johnson and is directed by Brett Ratner.

The movies follows Hercules and his group as they do jobs for people and travel using the legend of himself to scare his enemies and build his reputation. But then they begins to realize they might be helping out the wrong people and its left to Hercules to save the day.

What surprised me about the movie was how well much it took place in the real world compared to what I expected. The action scenes in the movie is very well done and actually reminded a little of the battle that took place in The Lord of The Rings. The trailers definitively misrepresent the movie for what it is. Which is what I think might catch most people who see this off guard.

Overall Hercules is fun for what it is and I would recommend it for that, If you happen to find it at a Redbox or have nothing else to watch, its something you won’t regret watching.

Rating: C+

SHARE ON:

Like to talk about movies. Reviewing any movie I see or find interesting enough to talk about. Follow me on any of the Social Networks down Below.

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment